LinkedIn Profile Pictures
What do you need when you apply for a job?
What do you need, besides your qualifications, experience and skills, when you apply for a job? You need to present yourself. You need to bring across your personality. And as such, it needs to be a perfect match for the company you aim to join. That’s why it’s crucial that the photo that you include in your CV or LinkedIn Profile brings out the best in you.
What’s the difference between DATING photos and LINKEDIN photos? Not much. They are two sides of the same coin.
Whether you’re after a date or looking for a new job, your online image is important. Whether you aim to come across as casual and attractive or formal and confident, your photo is the most impactful tool you can convey your personality with.
About the Photo Shoot:
- Instead of a boring and uptight photo shoot, imagine a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in a park, or in a location where you feel comfortable. Shoots are taking place anywhere in London between zones 1-3.
- It’s preferable to take the photos outside because we are focusing on natural light instead of shooting in studios with artificial light. A cafe or a pub with large windows and lots of light works too, to mix up the mood.
- We can have a quick chat before the shoot via skype or optionally you can give us some core info about you, answering a few questions sent by us via email. I need to get to know you a little in order for the photo shoot to be more successful.
- We will agree on the location, date and time and the clothes and accessories in order to work out the best concept for you.
- We get to know each other. Phone/email chat.
- We meet up at the agreed location.
- You bring 2-3 different outfits and accessories and the two of us explore the location for the best backgrounds. We share ideas.
- We can have a short tea/coffee break to talk through any particulars.
- The shoot takes about 30 – 45 minutes, after which time we both agree on the 6 photos you’d like to keep.
- I will send you the photos, lightly retouched in 3 days.
- The price for LinkedIn type professional portrait photos is £120.
This photo is copyright protected