About the photos:
- Why are we specialists of poses? I had worked as a fashion, photographic, editorial and life model for over seven years. As a model, I developed a keen sense of style and a strong eye for the “right” picture. I now get behind the camera and work with you to capture your ‘WOW’ factor with an easy and effortless photo session.
- Natural and original poses are the main focus of my work. My pictures help bring out the best in you. They show the charm and the genuineness of everyday behaviour and gestures.
- The pictures are about your personality, about what makes you attractive. A stunning dating photo shoot that shows your true personality is not the same as a fashion/glamour photo shoot that could be misleading and misrepresenting you. Our mission is to break the rule. You don’t need a model portfolio to achieve your dating aims. You need photos that mirror the real you, the you in your everyday life.
- From the soft side of effeminacy to the fierce femme fatale, it’s about real women in all shapes and sizes. Men are free to show their soft, approachable side and at the same time to communicate the power and attractiveness of masculinity in my photos.
- It is not about “what to wear” or “what not to wear”. It is about the everyday you.
- As a Photographer I gained many excellent customer reviews about how I helped people shine online.
- Check out our client`s testimonials here.
- “Stunning factor” guarantee: If you won`t find yourself naturally stunning in any of the photos, we guarantee another shoot for you for free!
About the Photo Shoot:
- Instead of a boring and uptight photo shoot, imagine a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in a park, or in a location where you feel comfortable. Shoots are taking place anywhere in London between zones 1-3.
- It’s preferable to take the photos outside because we are focusing on natural light, instead of shooting in studios with artificial light. A cafe or a pub with large windows and lots of light works too, to mix up the mood.
- We can have a quick chat before the shoot via skype or optionally you can give us some core info about you, answering a few questions sent by us via email. I need to get to know you a little in order for the photo shoot to be more successful.
- We will agree on the location, date and time and the clothes and accessories in order to work out the best concept for you.
- We get to know each other. Skype/email chat.
- We meet up at the location that we agreed upon.
- You bring 3-4 different outfits and accessories and the two of us explore the location for the best backgrounds and share ideas.
- We can have a a short tea/coffee break as well to talk through any particulars.
- Depending on the package, the shoot takes either 1 or 2 hours, after which time we both agree on the 6 – 12 photos you’d like to keep.
- I will send you the photos, lightly retouched within 3 days.
This photo is copyright protected